Allen Ho is an associate at Pierce Burns LLP. A native of Taiwan raised in Los Angeles, Mr. Ho graduated from NYU School of Law in January 2017 and is currently awaiting being admitted to the California Bar. He received his Bachelor of Arts degrees in both English and Legal Studies from the University of California, Berkeley in 2012.
During law school, Mr. Ho served as a law clerk at appellate law firm Greines, Martin, Stein & Richland LLP, where he worked on a wide variety of civil appeals cases. His experience also included working at Buda Law Group, where he assisted clients with all immigration law matters.
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2012
- J.D., NYU School of Law, 2017
- Starr Foundation Law Scholarship
- Asian-Pacific American Law Students Association
- Law & Business Association